For your own well being, don’t talk to me before I’ve had at least one cup of coffee
- a not so wise coworker
I only just had a realization that this kinda pertains to life in a weird sort of way. From a distance it seems small, but things can be quite scary when staring you right in the face… love, relationships, work, change. Now lets just not get trigger happy.
- Sir: Your production is taking up all the parking on this street!
- Office: Yes, that is generally what our permits permit us to do.
- Sir: You can't do that! It's a nuisance to the neighborhood and I'm going to report you to the city!
- Office: Would you like the main or direct number?
- POC: My oldest just told my youngest he came out of mommy's butt. I had to explain to him that no he came out of mommy's vagina.
- APOC: My Nephew used to call it china.
- POC: Pretty much, I mean it produces everything and no one understands it.
Thinking in spreadsheets would be more like C37 and less like down two over one… Kinda like battleship